Audience strategy workshops
These half-day interactive workshops led by The Audience Connection will help you create or update an existing Audience Development Strategy so it has real impact.
With the multiple leisure options now available it’s important to develop strategies to retain and cultivate your audiences while also attracting new, diverse audiences.
You will learn:
- how to develop an audience strategy that meaningfully connects to your organisation’s mission
- audience behaviours and decision-making
- why audience engagement is a priority for everyone in your organisation
- how to answer the question “Who is our audience?” using effective audience segmentation
- about innovative strategies and real examples from arts organisations
- how to develop your strategy using a practical and proven template that you can adapt to your individual organisation
- from others in the sector grappling with similar challenges.
Each workshop is followed by limited one-to-one coaching by appointment. You will receive practical advice on your specific audience development challenge.
Who is it for?
CEOs, executive directors, audience development and marketing professionals from any size organisation, venue or gallery and across artforms. Up to 30 places are available in each workshop and priority will be given to staff from organisations in the Toi Tōtara Haemata and the Toi Uru Kahikatea investment programmes.
When and where?
- Christchurch: 8 February, 2018
- Wellington: 12 February, 2018
- Auckland: 2 March, 2018
Timetable for the day
- Workshop: 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Executive Networking Lunch: 12.30pm – 1.30pm (senior management and board members of organisations are invited).
- Coaching: 2pm – 5pm, an opportunity to apply for limited one-to-one coaching sessions following the workshops
$50 plus GST per person (includes networking lunch).