Nui te Kōrero
Our annual capability building event for arts organisations Nui te Kōrero was held on Wednesday 23 May in Wellington.
The 2018 event was themed Roadmap to the Future. The Rt. Hon. Jacinda Ardern, Minister for Arts, Culture and Heritage was present to launch the latest research into New Zealanders’ attitudes to the arts, attendance and participation
The Rt Hon Jacinda Ardern, Minister for Arts, Culture and Heritage, will announce findings from New Zealanders and the Arts, the latest triennial research into attitudes, attendance and participation. We'll also discuss the findings from Audience Atlas New Zealand 2017.
Presentations and resources
We’ve uploaded presentations and resources from this year’s kōrero to our website. Please feel free to share any of these with colleagues who couldn’t make it along on the day.
- New Zealanders and the Arts 2017
- Audience Atlas New Zealand 2017
- Presentations from each break-out sessions
- Why art is important
- The Rt. Hon Jacinda Ardern, Minister for Culture and Heritage, launches New Zealanders and the Arts
- Keynote: Roadmap to the Future (Cath Cardiff, Senior Manager Arts Development Services, Creative New Zealand)
About Nui te Kōrero
Nui te Kōrero is Creative New Zealand’s annual capability building event. It’s where managers, leaders, producers, marketers and administrators working in the arts gather for a big conversation about how to better engage with and understand their audiences.