Investment client packages
We've tailored five different packages to meet an organisation’s needs depending on its stage of development. Each package contains different training and funding opportunities.
- All organisations in the Toi Tōtara Haemata and the Toi Uru Kahikatea investment programmes can apply for training or funding within their offered package.
- We will give priority to organisations that have:
- completed the Organisational Development Model (ODM) survey
- identified capability building activity as part of their KPIs in their funding agreements.
- Organisations that have already participated in specific capability building initiatives in the past 12 months are not eligible to repeat them.
- If you are re-applying for an initiative that you were unsuccessful in applying for last year, please contact a capability services adviser first to discuss your application.
- We will charge a modest fee for all coaching initiatives.
- Participants must cover their own costs to attend workshops.
Unfortunately we do not have the resources to combine training from different packages into individually customised packages. Contact a capability services adviser if you are unsure which package your organisation has been offered or if you would like further information about your options.
We will email you instructions on how and when to apply to upcoming training opportunities including a link to our online application portal