Work for us
If you'd like to work for us, check out our current job vacancies.
Creative New Zealand, the Arts Council of New Zealand Toi Aotearoa, is the national arts development organisation. We support, develop, and advocate for the arts, for the benefit of all New Zealanders. We are an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi.
E ngā mātā waka o te motu, e ngā karangatanga maha, te iti me te rahi tēnā koutou katoa, he karere he panui tenei e pa ana ki etahi tunga hou is Toi Aotearoa mo te hunga e hiahia ana kia mahi ai i roto i te ao Toi.
Adviser, Funding Services
We are expanding our Funding Services team and have a fantastic new opportunity for an Adviser to join the team, based in either Wellington or Auckland. This team provides exceptional customer service to artists, groups and organisations, and manages our grants processes from pre-application advice through to grant acquittal for our many funding opportunities.
As an Adviser in the Funding Services team, your focus will be to provide:
- friendly, efficient and accurate advice about CNZ's funding opportunities and processes plus end-to-end processing of the many grants applications we receive throughout the year
- accurate funding agreements for grants’ recipients.
To be successful in this role, you must bring:
- genuine commitment to delivering outstanding customer service
- excellent communication skills
- experience in managing processes through to completion with efficiency, consistency and attention to detail
- a broad knowledge of the arts, gained within arts and/or funding organisations
- enthusiasm, focus and a collaborative approach.
In return, we offer a positive and collaborative working environment, great work/life balance, and an enviable opportunity to work with and for New Zealand's vibrant arts sector every day. We support professional development for all our people, including weekly te reo classes for staff.
This role can be based in either Auckland or Wellington.
If this sounds like you, apply on SEEK today!
Applications close at 12 noon, Monday 17 June 2019.