Investment client packages
We've tailored four different packages to meet an investment client’s needs depending on its stage of development. Each package contains different capability building and training opportunities.
Find out about the initiatives that are open now in our online application portal
We’ll email you instructions on how and when to apply for upcoming training opportunities, including a link to our online application portal
- All organisations in the Toi Tōtara Haemata and the Toi Uru Kahikatea investment programmes can apply for capability building or training opportunities within their offered package.
- Organisations that have already participated in specific capability building initiatives in the last 12 months are not eligible to repeat them.
- If you are re-applying for an initiative that you were unsuccessful in applying for last year, email the funding services team to discuss your application.
- We’ll charge a modest fee for all coaching initiatives.
- Participants must cover their own costs to attend workshops.
We don’t have the resources to combine training from different packages into individually customised packages.
More information and help
Unsure which package your organisation has been offered? Would you like further information about your options? Email Kathryn Kearney.