Latest COVID-19 updates
Here you'll find our COVID-19 related updates, including our investment plans and response to COVID-19. We update this page when we have news about opportunities, activity and our position.
Last updated Wednesday 29 September 2021.
Find COVID-19 information on this page:
- Creative New Zealand response to Government's COVID-19 Delta Relief Funding (29 September)
- Blog from Stephen Wainwright in response to level 4 lockdown (18 August)
- Initial funding opportunities for 2021/2022 financial year, blog from Stephen Wainwright, updated funding calendar and FAQs (21 May)
- COVID-19 updates pre-2021
- Creative New Zealand welcomes additional $5 million from Government to support the arts sector through Delta
- FAQs: What the Government COVID-19 Delta Relief Funding package means for Creative New Zealand
- Minister Sepuloni media release: Government helps protect jobs and incomes for Arts and Culture sector
- COVID-19 Delta Relief Funding – Manatū Taonga website
- Update to advice about currently funded projects. Find information and guidance about some potential scenarios.
- A new guide to help you develop your COVID-19 contingency plan
- Announcement: Creative New Zealand shares initial funding opportunities for the next financial year, opening from July 2021
- Blog from Stephen Wainwright: Looking to the year ahead in a COVID world – reflections, lessons, key funding opportunities for 2021/22
- Funding calendar for the upcoming financial year (July 2021 - June 2022)
- Update to our Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQs: Initial funding opportunities: July 2021 – June 2022
- FAQs: Arts Grants 2021/22
- FAQs: Annual Arts Grants 2021
- Updated FAQs: Toi Ake - Mātauranga Māori Te Awe Kōtuku Fund