Work for us
If you'd like to work for us, check out our current job vacancies.
Creative New Zealand, the Arts Council of New Zealand Toi Aotearoa, is the national arts development organisation. We support, develop, and advocate for the arts, for the benefit of all New Zealanders. We are an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi.
E ngā mātā waka o te motu, e ngā karangatanga maha, te iti me te rahi tēnā koutou katoa, he karere he panui tenei e pa ana ki etahi tunga hou is Toi Aotearoa mo te hunga e hiahia ana kia mahi ai i roto i te ao Toi.
Senior Adviser, Capability Services and Initiatives
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Adviser in our capability Services and Initiatives team.
We are focused on building a dynamic and resilient arts sector.
You will work on a range of projects that support arts organisations to be well-positioned to adapt to present and future challenges. You will also work collaboratively with key partners to develop initiatives.
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Significant expertise in planning, delivery, monitoring and evaluation
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Experience providing exceptional customer services, including internal and external consultation.
- Experience in delivering Government processes – particularly with regard to accountabilities associated with public funding
- Knowledge of the Arts sector
- An understanding and commitment to the principles and practice of the Treaty of Waitangi
In return, we offer a positive and collaborative working environment in our new office in Te Aro, a great work/life balance, and an enviable opportunity to work with and for New Zealand’s vibrant arts sector every day.
If this sounds like you, apply on SEEK today!
Applications close at 9:00am Monday 11 November 2019.