The Toi Ake Mātauranga Māori Te Awe Kōtuku Fund application form includes the following sections:
Idea and Mātauranga Māori
In this section, you tell us what you’re requesting funding for and what the central idea or kaupapa of the programme/project is. You also tell us how:
- Your project will protect, develop and ensure the retention of mātauranga toi (artform and arts practice knowledge) related to heritage ngā toi Māori.
- Mātanga, pakeke, pūkenga will be involved in the project.
- Mātauranga toi and the distinctive arts and cultural practices of marae, hapū or iwi are shared and fostered through the project.
- Mātauranga Māori is evident in the idea, practice and outcomes of the project.
- Your project will deliver to the Creative New Zealand strategic outcome that you have selected.
In this section, you tell us where, when and how you plan to deliver your project.
In this section, you tell us about yourself, and other key people/organisations involved in your project.
In this section, you tell us:
How much you’re requesting from Creative New Zealand
The total cost of the project
You also need to provide a detailed budget. Read more below.
In this section, you add the required documents and supporting information to your application. Read more below and see Guidelines - Support material