Three New Zealand arts marketers talk ‘mobile’ - Wednesday 24 March
24 Mar 2015
The first of our Optimise Conversation Starters: three New Zealand arts marketers talk ‘mobile’
Don’t forget to visit Creative New Zealand’s YouTube channel on Wednesday 25 March 2015, from 10.30 to 10.50 a.m. to view our first Conversation Starter panel discussion live.
Three digitally savvy New Zealand arts marketers will share the opportunities, challenges and outcomes of developing their mobile responsive websites in this panel discussion to be held live on Google Hangouts and led by Vicki Allpress Hill of The Audience Connection with Helen Bartle from Creative New Zealand.
Our panelists will be:
- Stuart Angel, Director of Business Partnerships and Marketing for Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra
- Jane James, Events & Marketing Coordinator for Taranaki Arts Festival Trust
- Candice de Villiers, Marketing and Communications Co-ordinator for Chamber Music New Zealand.
Our Optimise programme, led by Vicki Allpress Hill of The Audience Connection, delivers online marketing case studies, tips and advice direct to your desk. This year we’re featuring short-form videos and a new Optimise blog. You’ll learn how to make the best use of channels that are transforming how we engage with audiences - mobile, social and video. Our offerings include:
- Conversation Starters: Quarterly panel discussions with local and international arts marketers via Google Hangouts on Air.
- From My Desk: Online marketing tips direct to your desk from Vicki Allpress Hill and international experts in digital arts marketing via short bi-monthly video tutorials.
- In Practice: Our video case studies and interviews with local and international arts marketers will give you examples you can learn from and apply.
Register to receive information and invitations.
For more information about the Optimise: Online Marketing video series initiative, please contact Helen Bartle, Senior Adviser Audience Development and Capability Building on helen.bartle@CREATIVENZ.GOVT.NZ