Subsidy offer to attend Pacific Arts Association’s Xth International Symposium
12 Jan 2010
PACIFIC ARTS ASSOCIATION’S Xth INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM
Monday, August 9 to Wednesday, August 11, 2010, Rarotonga, Cook Islands
The Pacific Arts Committee of Creative New Zealand is offering 10 subsidies of $1,500 each for support to attend the Pacific Arts Association’s (PAA) Xth International Symposium. The Committee recognizes that the Symposium is an important opportunity for NZ Pacific artists for networking and professional development.
The subsidy is to contribute towards the specific costs for:
- 1 return airfare (NZ to Rarotonga)
- Registration to conference
- PAA membership (if necessary)
All other costs are to be the applicant’s responsibility.
For more information on the PAA Symposium: http://cook2010.blogspot.com/
- The conference fee is $US 150 per person ($208 NZD).
- For all those who register before June, 30th, the fee is $US135 per person ($187 NZD).
- For students and unemployed, the registration fee is $US 75 per person ($104 NZD). These fees include a light lunch on the first day of the conference and morning and afternoon teas.
Register now for PAA's Xth International Symposium! You MUST be a member of the Pacific Arts Association to register for the symposium. Please visit PAA's Membership page (www.pacificarts.org/membership) to become a member or renew an existing membership.
To apply for the subsidy you will need to submit an application to the Pacific Arts Committee via the Quick Response funding round, closing date 5pm, 5th February 2010. All existing criteria and application forms are still relevant. www.creativenz.govt.nz/contestablefunding
Please indicate on your application that you are applying for a PAA Symposium subsidy. Applications must be received at our Wellington office before the due closing date; late applications cannot be accepted.
For queries please contact:
Senior Programmes Adviser, Pacific Arts
Creative New Zealand
PO Box 3806
T: 64 4 498 0729
M: 027 285 7303