National Recording Studio Open Day: Saturday 28 May - free - but reserve a place
13 May 2011
An impressive physical and stylistic range of fourteen music recording facilities from Dunedin to Silverdale, are taking part in the second National Recording Studios Open Day.
National Recording Studios Open Day participants
An impressive physical and stylistic range of fourteen music recording facilities from Dunedin to Silverdale, are taking part in the second National Recording Studios Open Day, on Saturday May 28, from midday to 4pm.
They include community and university facilities, two newly opened private studios and several of the country¹s best known and most highly regarded studios.
In descending geographic order they are:
- Hysteria Studio, Keith Hay Court Silverdale: www.hysteriamanagement.com or ph (09) 421 0945
- Earwig Studios, Birkenhead Auckland: www.earwigstudios.co.nz or ph (09) 480 2219
- Depot Sound, Devonport Auckland: www.depotsound.co.nz or ph (09) 963 2331
- York Street, Parnell Auckland: www.yorkstreet.co.nz or ph (09) 307 1444
- Montage Recordings, Grey Lynn Auckland: www.montagestudio.co.nz or ph (09) 376 2691
- Roundhead Studios, Newton Auckland: www.roundheadstudios.com or ph (09) 377 7600
- The Lab Recording Studio, Mt Eden Auckland: www.labstudio.co.nz or ph (09) 623 3930
- The Rock Factory, Sylvia Park Auckland: www.therockfactory.net or ph (09) 270 9555
- The Stomach, Palmerston North: www.creativesounds.org.nz or ph (06) 359 0120
- Tsunami Sound Studios, Levin: www.tmv.co.nz or ph (06) 368 3655
- PAF - Villa Number 9, Upper Main Drive Porirua: www.paf.co.nz or ph (027) 454 8523
- STL Audio, Webb St, Wellington: www.stlaudio.co.nz or ph (04) 801 5602
- Angels Gate Recording Studio, Sydenham Christchurch: www.angelsgate.co.nz or ph (03) 366 7640
Albany Street Studios, (NZMiC) Dunedin: www.nzmic.org or ph (03) 479 8885
Title: National Recording Studio Open Day
Date: 28 May 2011